Today, Sony launched a flagship smartphone called Xperia XZ3 at the IFA 2018. The Sony Xperia XZ3 comes with Snapdragon 845 SoC and runs on the latest Android 9.0 Pie.
The Sony Xperia XZ3 features a QHD+ (1440 x 2880 pixels) OLED display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. It has Sony’s Dynamic Vibration System and powerful stereo speakers. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
In terms of camera, the Sony Xperia XZ3 has a 19 MP Motion Eye camera at the rear with 25 mm wide Sony’s award-winning G Lens F2.0, Predictive Hybrid Autofocus (0.03s), BIONZ for mobile image-processing engine, 960 fps Super slow motion video (FHD/HD), Predictive Capture (motion / smile), Autofocus burst, x8 Digital Zoom (photo and video), and much more. The rear-facing camera can record 4K HDR movies. On the front, there’s a 13MP selfie camera with 23 mm wide angle lens.
The Xperia XZ3 packs a 3330 mAh battery which has Qnovo Adaptive Charging and Quick Charge. The handset is Water resistant (IP65/68). For connective, it has 4G VoLTE, A-GNSS (GPS + GLONASS), WiFi Miracast, Bluetooth 5.0, wireless technology, DLNA Certified, Google Cast, NFC, USB 3.1 Gen1 (5 Gbps), etc.
The smartphone has a fast and secure fingerprint sensor. It will be available in four different colors: Black, White Silver, Forest Green, and Bordeaux Red.
[Related Post: Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium Launched with 4K HDR Display]
Sony Xperia XZ3 Full Specifications
- Display: 6.0-inch OLED QHD+ (2880 x 1440) HDR display, 18:9 aspect ratio, TRILUMINOS display
- Single or Dual SIM
- Operating system: Android Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core SoC
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 19MP with f/2.0 aperture, 1.22μm pixel size, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 13MP with 22mm wide-angle and f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3330mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 and wireless charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes, placed on the back panel
- Durability: Water resistant (IP65/68) and
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 193g