Google has launched its new ChromeOS tablet called the Google Pixel Slate along with the Google Pixel 3 smartphone and few other gadgets. The new Pixel Slate features a 12.3-inch 3000×2000 (293 ppi) LCD Molecular Display. It comes with 8th Gen Intel Core m3, i5, or Celeron processor. The tablet runs on the ChromeOS.
The Pixel Slate comes with 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB of RAM and 32GB, 64GB, 128GB or 256GB of internal storage. In terms of camera, it has an 8M rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, Auto Focus, 1080p video at 30fps, and much more. On the front, there’s an 8MP selfie camera with f/1.9 aperture and 1.4um pixel size.
The device packs a 48 WHr battery with use time of up to 10 hours. It also supports fast charging (up to 2 hours in 15 minutes of charge). There’s a Pixel Imprint Fingerprint Sensor for security. The tablet comes with 3-axis Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Hall Effect Sensor. It also has dual front-firing speakers for better surround sound and2 mics for improved noise cancellation.
For connectivity, the Pixel Slate has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and two USB-Cs for charging. The dimensions of the device are – 7.0mm x 290.85mm x 202.04mm. The weight is 721g. It will be available in Midnight Blue color.
Google Pixel Slate Specifications and Price
- Display: 12.3” 3000 x 2000 LTPS LCD Molecular Display
- OS: ChromeOS
- CPU: 8th Gen Intel Core m3, i5, or Celeron
- RAM: 4GB/8GB/16GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 48 WHr, use time up to 10 hours
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Length: 290.85 mm
- Width: 202.04 mm
- Height: 7.0 mm
- Weight: 721g
Google Pixel Slate Price
- $599 (4GB RAM, 32GB SSD, 8th Gen Intel Celeron CPU)
- $699 (8GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 8th Gen Intel Celeron CPU)
- $799 (8GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 8th Gen Intel CoreTM m3 CPU)
- $999 (8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 8th Gen Intel CoreTM i5 CPU)
- $1599 (16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 8th Gen Intel CoreTM i7 CPU)