Huawei MediaPad M6 launched in China: Specs & Price
The Chinese tech giant Huaweihas officially launched the new MediaPad M6 tablets in China along with the Nova 5 smartphone series. The Huawei MediaPad M6 comes in two variants – 8.4-inch and 10.8-inch display models. Both the variants are powered by the Kirin 980 processor and run on Android 9.0 (Pie). The only differences between the two are battery capacity and the presence of fingerprint sensor.
Let’s have a look at the specifications and pricing of these new tablets.
Huawei MediaPad M6: Specs & Features
- Display: 8.4-inch or 10.8-inch
- OS: Android 9 (EMUI 9.1)
- CPU: Huawei HiSilicon 980 octa-core
- GPU: Mali G76 MP10
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 8MP
- Battery: 6100mAh/7500mAh
- Fingerprint sensor: Only in 10.8-inch model
The Huawei MediaPad M6 with 8.4-inch display has a 6100mAh battery and the model with 10.8-inch display packs a bigger 7500mAh battery. Both the tablets come with Kirin 980 SoC, 4GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of inbuilt storage. The storage is expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card.
In terms of camera, the MediaPad M6 has a 13MP rear-facing camera with auto-focus, PDAF, and LED flash. For selfies, the tablet is fitted an 8MP front camera.
The 10.8-inch model also has a fingerprint sensor. For network & connectivity, the device has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
Huawei MediaPad M6: Price
- CNY 1,999 ($290) – 4GB/64GB (Wi-Fi only)
- CNY 2,399 ($348) – 4GB/128GB (WiFi only)
- CNY 2,399 ($348) – 4GB/64GB (4G LTE)
- CNY 2,699 ($392) – 4GB/128GB (4G LTE)
- CNY 2,299 ($335) – 4GB/64GB (Wi-Fi only)
- CNY 2,699 ($392) – 4GB/128GB (Wi-Fi only)
- CNY 2,699 ($392) – 4GB/64GB (4G LTE)
- CNY 3,499 ($510) – 4GB/128GB (4G LTE)
The Huawei MediaPad M6 8.4″ and 10.8″ come in champagne gold and dark grey colors respectively. The tablets will go on sale on 20th July and 10th July respectively.
Comment below to share your options about the new tablets.
You must be logged in to post a commentLogin