Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi has officially launched its latest smartphone called Redmi 7 in China. The major highlights of the new budget-friendly smartphone include a 19:9 display, Snapdragon 632 chipset, P2i nano coating, AI dual rear cameras, and 4000mAh battery. Few days back, the company also launched the Redmi Note 7and Note 7 Pro smartphones.
Redmi 7 Specs & Features
- Display: 6.26-inch HD+ (19:9 aspect ratio)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie based on MIUI 10
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC
- RAM: 2GB/3GB/4GB
- ROM: 16GB/32GB/64GB
- Rear cameras: 12MP + 2MP
- Front camera: 8MP
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Other features: Fingerprint Sensor, Coring Gorilla Glass 5 protection, IR blaster (infrared sensor), dedicated microSD card slot, etc.
- Dimensions: 158.73mm × 75.58mm × 8.47mm
- Weight: 180g
In terms of specs, the all-new Redmi 7 comes with a 6.26-inch screen with a display resolution of 1520×720 pixels (HD+) and 19:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by the Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor, along with 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB/64GB of expandable storage.
The handset is fueled by a huge 4000mAh battery. It comes with a 13MP+2MP dual rear-facing cameras with LED flash. The front camera is an 8MP sensor. There’s a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Redmi 7 Price
- 2GB/16GB: 699 yuan ($ 105 or Rs 7,150)
- 3GB/32GB: 799 yuan ($ 120 or Rs 8,200)
- 4GB/64GB: 999 yuan ($ 150 or Rs 10,300)
The device will be available in three different colors: Blue, Red and Black. The sale will start on 20th March 2019 in China.